Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sweet Package

Well friends, I've dropped off the face of the earth again. It's been health related this time but it's nothing really serious, so no worries. :) Also really busy at work but I am looking forward to sharing some of my latest crafting and doings with you. Someone left a question while I was out and asked if I do bunnies or elephants in sumi-e so you may see some of those in the near future too! Particularly bunnies. I love those little guys so much I'm surprised there are none to be found in my stash of finished works. This omission must be corrected... and soon!

I did get the sweetest little package from Ms. LQ who writes the Paper Napkin Poetry blog, I was the very lucky winner of her giveaway, not only did I get the most gorgeous art postcard but also several other goodies, all colorfully and lovingly wrapped. Thank you again so much for the package. I apologize for the lousy photos but I was like a little kid on Christmas morning and couldn't wait for better light the next day before opening my goodies! It is even more beautiful than the photos show. I don't know how you could bear to part with it except to think you are very generous!

No comments: