Monday, April 13, 2009

Fashionable

I couldn't resist making one more ribbon rose.
There's no rhyme or reason as to how I make these flowers, I just play with wired ribbon and try different things until I make something that looks good to me.
I tried a different leaf shape this time around, added the usual pin backing and couldn't resist trying it on my little hand painted piggy bank that I made a while ago. This little piggy is definitely ready to go out and have fun!
What the fashionable peegs are wearing this spring!

2 comments:

libbyquilter said...

oh~!~so~!~cute~!~
what a fun and whimsical photo~!!~
your ribbon rose brooches are just lovely no matter who or what they are dressing up~!!~

thanks for visiting recently and i appreciate the info/advice very much.

:)
libbyQ

Rosalyn Manesse said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your photos are beautiful. Nice baby blankets